The massive
Yes, I took my second paper today. With the timing 7pm - 9pm exam's scheduled. I still find it weird. Lols
Despite the fact that I'll be having my third paper tomorrow, I'm posting, Yes!
The reason for scribbling through this post, mainly is because I wanted to describe the Croweded-ness I experienced just now at the hallway. Lols
Can you imagine 1009 people ( To the max) crowded at the hallway? It was like " Before the stress-ness of the test, you're killed! Not by the Stress itself, but by suffocation!" Hahahahas
I'm not a person who sweat a lot, if you know me, but I sweat like hell! (Ok, not that exaggerating )
So, tentatively, I'm just trying to write something that can calm my tight living routine now. =p
CARC's over! No expectations/comments on how was it done, depends on the marker :)
2 down, 3 more to go!
Ok, I just remembered something and I'm back to post AGAIN, Elijah's dad drove me home =) hahahahas
How can I possibly forget that. Lols STM!(Short Term Memory)
Despite the fact that I'll be having my third paper tomorrow, I'm posting, Yes!
The reason for scribbling through this post, mainly is because I wanted to describe the Croweded-ness I experienced just now at the hallway. Lols
Can you imagine 1009 people ( To the max) crowded at the hallway? It was like " Before the stress-ness of the test, you're killed! Not by the Stress itself, but by suffocation!" Hahahahas
I'm not a person who sweat a lot, if you know me, but I sweat like hell! (Ok, not that exaggerating )
So, tentatively, I'm just trying to write something that can calm my tight living routine now. =p
CARC's over! No expectations/comments on how was it done, depends on the marker :)
2 down, 3 more to go!
Ok, I just remembered something and I'm back to post AGAIN, Elijah's dad drove me home =) hahahahas
How can I possibly forget that. Lols STM!(Short Term Memory)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home